Shubham Bhavatu ! May God Bless You ! _/\_

Thursday, July 20, 2017

How to Recover Money That Is Owed to You. Follow These 7 Steps

How to Recover Your Money

"Someone owes me money and won't pay, what can I do? I don't have any proof, so I can't go to police. Please help me getting my money back."


I received this question yesterday. If this sounds like your situation too, I have a solution for you that will help you to get your money back. And you don't have to go to police or don't have to bother that person who owes you the money.

Here are remedies to get your money back:-



Follow These 7 Steps to Get Your Money Back:-

  1. First of all, stop cursing the person who owes you the money. 
  2. In your mind, say that "I forgive you and wish you love, peace and happiness." 
  3. If that person has caused you a lot of pain or suffering, and if it seems very hard to forgive him/her. Then make a small change in above sentence and say, "I MAY forgive you and wish you love, peace and happiness."
  4. Then say in your mind that, "I apologize to everyone I hurt, blamed, bothered, cursed, ridiculed about money, knowingly or unknowingly. And I wish everyone love, peace and happiness."
  5. Buy a peacock feather from the market.
  6. Paste or hang that peacock feather on your house's South Wall (upper side preferably).
  7. That's it. No additional rituals needed. Now have faith and carry on with your life. You will get your money back in couple of days. [Small tip for success: Don't bring logic into this.]
God bless you!

P.S. If you have any serious problems regarding this, please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment