Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Astrology For Getting A Job | Government Or Private? India Or Abroad? Find Out Now

 

You Will Thank Yourself in Future For Reading This Post Today...

naukrisathi upay


Just like many people have lost their jobs in this pandemic, there are people who have got new jobs. Many of them have got better jobs with better salary packages and they are happy about it.  

All of sudden this change has brought happiness to these people. If you also want to be on their side enjoying happiness, this read this post carefully.  


Don't Make This Mistake And Return From Abroad... 

Rajesh had got a job offer from an American IT company. He was very happy along with his family. They all helped him shop and pack for the abroad job. Where to live, what to eat, where to shop for Indian grocery items in America, etc things were done. 

There were lots of expenses, but everyone was happy because of the job was in America. He was happy there, but somehow he had to leave the job and return home after just 2 months. 

He tried to get new job in another companies from there. But nothing happened.  He had to explain to his family and friends and other relatives and neighbours. So much humiliation and frustration.  

Now he teaches Guitar classes and feels happy about it.

Just like there are thousands of people who get job in abroad, there are thousands of people who return from there every year. Nobody notices this harsh reality. 

Just because you got a job offer from a foreign company, doesn't mean you are going to settle down there forever. If your birth chart doesn't have the necessary planetary combination, you return to your homeland. For some people it may take a little longer and some people come back as quickly as Rajesh. 

That's why, I ALWAYS say this - our birth chart tells us everything, we just have to ask. 

NEVER make important life decisions without studying your birth chart and current planetary combination in the sky.  Because things look good on the surface, but you will never know when everything will turn upside down, and life will make you pick up the pieces.


Important Planets in Your Birth Chart For Getting A Job


10th house in your birth chart is your career house. It tells you that if you are going to get a job, or become an independent professional, or start your own business.  Along with it, 11th house is also important because it tells you about the fulfilment of your desires, dreams and ambitions. 

For deeper analysis I also study Dasamsa Chart ( D10).  This is an advanced level chart that tells us about what type of career you will have? 

Our birth chart tells us what kind of planetary combinations we are born with. And this advanced D10 chart tells us what kind of fruits will we get from those planetary combinations. That's why this D10 Chart Analysis is very important for Career Consultation. 

If you want a Government Job, you need to have a strong Sun, Moon and Jupiter in your charts. 

In a private job, if you are going to stick to one company for a longer time or change jobs often, these indications we get from the planet Saturn. 

If you have passed competitive exams such as MPSC/UPSC and still haven't got any job, then there must be problem in your 6th house in your birth chart. For these types of government sectors, D24 chart also give better answers along with D10

If you have lost your job because of office politics or feeling like your job is in trouble, then Sun, Rahu and Ketu need to be analysed. Sun is all about authority and bosses. And Rahu is all about politics and illusions. Bribery and dirty tricks. 

If you want a job in foreign country, you need to study Rahu, Moon, 9th house and 12th house. Weak or afflicted Moon in your chart helps you get a job in a foreign country.

Many times Mahadasha and Antardasha (transit periods of planets) cause unemployment. And other planetary transits bring new job opportunities. 

Saturn transits can make you lose job and Jupiter transit can bring you a new job. You just have to check their positions in your charts and their current position in the sky.

That's why I suggest my all clients to get checked their charts, so you will know the big change in advance and you will be ready to handle it.

So if you want a job in Government or private firm or in foreign country or your domestic firm, get your birth chart checked as soon as possible. 

Once you know the planetary combinations and current transits, you will be able to grab better job opportunities like those few people and you'll also be happy. 


Feedback From Clients: 

I was devastated after losing my job. I was the only earning member of my family. So all responsibilities are on me. so I was very depressed thinking about the future. But the way you guided me I felt very uplifted. I did everyone what you told me and got a new job. Salary is more than I expected. Most importantly, I'm feeling very happy and satisfied working here. I don't understand in what words I should thank you. Thanks a ton, sir !

- Shubham  


I have got scammed 3 times till today. People ask me money and tell me that they will give me a job. And they run away with my money. I can't go to police for such a thing. And can't tell this in my family also. I suffer inside and felt very guilty and ashamed. But your guidance and remedies helped me a lot and so sooner that I can't even imagine. I couldn't believe my luck. It feels like a dream. There is God in this world. And you helped me to restore my faith. Thank you.  

- Praveen
  


I've got the job I wanted in USA. Thank you so much ,sir. I will come back for my brother's job once he pass the exam. 

- Sameer


We suffered lots of loss because I had to shut down my Jewellery design business. But because of your guidance my husband has got a better job with better salary and everything is coming to normal now. Thanks.

- Vishakha


"Leave your current job and wait for few months", you told this to me last year and I left the job immediately. Now just like your mentioned, I have got the job with facilities I wanted. It's close to my home. I save money and time both. I reach home early and can spend time with my kids. Feeling blessed. 

-Mrs Vaishali


You had said, "You won't get a job here in INDIA, your birth chart shows that you'll get a job in Europe". Honestly, I didn't believe you back then because nobody from my family ever gone outside of Maharashtra. And you were telling me that I'll get job in Europe. But that became true. I got a job in Germany. Thanks a lot, sir! 

- Ranjan


 If you or anybody from your friends or family want job, contact me here for detail guidance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment