Sunday, February 24, 2019

Delayed Marriage Vedic Astrology | Find Out The Root Cause And Get Married Quickly

Astrology For Marriage | Delayed Marriage | Reason For Delay In Marriage And Solutions
Astrology For Marriage

delayed marriage vedic astrology



Are you tired of waiting for that special someone to enter in your life? 

Are you feeling frustrated, rejected, and disheartened by the constant disappointments in getting married?

If yes, then you are going to be free from this pain today.

I know how it feels when marriage proposals fall through at the last moment, sometimes even after the engagement is announced.

I can relate to the sadness of missing out on all the joy of married life. I understand the pain you are experiencing. 

I’ve seen these struggles of getting married over the years. So I understand what you are feeling right now at this moment.

Let me give you the good news! 

It’s time to let go those disappointments and embrace the joy that awaits you. 

Imagine a world where you no longer have to endure the heartache of being rejected time and time again.

Picture yourself confidently walking down the aisle, hand-in-hand with your soulmate, surrounded by your family, friends and other loved ones.

It’s not just a dream; it’s your reality waiting for you to get there.

Happiness is within your reach, and I’m here to help you grab it. 

Let’s see how…

Reasons For Delay In Marriage


In your birth chart, the 7th house is the house of marriage/life partner.

In a man’s chart planet VENUS represents the wife, and in a woman’s chart planet JUPITER represents the husband. 

If these planets are in a good position along with the 7th house and its lord, then marriage gets fixed on time and the couple lives happily ever after. And when the 7th house and/or its lord is afflicted by malefic planets, marriage gets delayed.

There could be various reasons behind it: 

Common one is the Mangal Dosha. The delay caused by the planet MARS’s challenging positions in the chart. 

Next reason is the planet SATURN who is responsible for late marriage in life, because it’s the planet of delay, restrictions, and limitations. It gives results late in life. In whichever house he sits in he delayed the results related to that house. 

The Rahu-Ketu Surprises

The influences of malefic planets such as RAHU and KETU are also the reasons for delay in marriage as their influences can lead to obstacles in a traditional or orthodox marriage. 

RAHU and KETU are responsible for damaging the orthodox ceremonies, and boost possibilities for an intercaste or interfaith or uncommon/unconventional marriages. 

I have to study their positions, yogas, drushtis, etc to see how powerful they are in your chart and how much good or bad impact they can have in this regard. 

Finally,  I have to study the current planetary transits and the dasha periods you are going through right now. So I can see how much time you are going to stay under the influence of these planets.

As you can see, there are so many factors that cause delay in your marriage. So I have to study your birth chart as well as divisional charts to find out the root causes and guide you accordingly.

Delayed Marriage Astrology: (Navamsa) D9 Chart Analysis


The Navamsa chart, also known as the D9 chart, is one of the most important charts along all divisional charts. It is derived from your main birth chart (also known as the Rashi Chart or D1 chart) by dividing each sign into nine equal parts, resulting in nine sub-charts. 

The Navamsa chart provides additional insights into your marriage and the overall quality of the further married life. Benefic aspects and strong placements in the Navamsa chart indicates compatibility and harmony in the marriage. And afflictions give warnings about challenges or conflicts in the marital relationship.

Delayed Marriage Astrology Consultation : 5 Steps Toward A Happy Marriage


1. Uncover Hidden Answers: By delving into the depths of your birth chart, I unlock the secrets that have been holding you back. 

This is your chance to know the underlying factors contributing to the delay in marriage. You deserve to know the truth and gain clarity on your path to love.

2. Validate Your Concerns: The constant rejections, cancelled engagements, and the fear of missing out make you doubt your own capabilities and personality. 

This consultation helps you let go of the rubbish beliefs and fears.  And validates your concerns by acknowledging the pain you’ve been carrying. 

Don’t skip this opportunity to have your feelings acknowledged and understood. It’s time to take charge of your happiness.

3. Empowerment Through Remedies: This consultation provides you with personalized remedies and practical suggestions to overcome the obstacles standing in your way. 

The powerful tools will positively influence your love life and help you take control of your destiny.

4. Regain Hope and Confidence: Isn’t this a big one? The pain you’ve experienced – the frustration, sadness, and self-doubts, insults, humiliations – have taken a toll on your hope and confidence. 

This consultation is your chance to reclaim that hope, reignite your self-assurance, and step into a future filled with love and joy. Don’t let despair continue to overshadow your dreams.

5. Time Is of The Essence: Every passing moment counts. Because the dasha periods in Vedic astrology are time-sensitive, and once they pass, you’ll have to wait for years before a favourable alignment occurs again as some planetary dasha periods can last up to 20 years.

During this time, the cosmic energy may not be as supportive to fulfilling your marriage aspirations. That’s why, act now and break free from the patterns of delay and disappointment. Transform your love life and open the doors to a fulfilling partnership.

This is your moment. Seize it now. Email me at: vedicjyotishmail@gmail.com 



Feedback And Testimonials From Happy Clients:

“We were trying to fix my daughter’s marriage for 5-6 years. Tried a lot of different astrologers. Spent a lot money. Nothing worked. Then I came across your blog and emailed you. As per your consultation, the marriage got fixed. My entire family is happy. On their behalf I would like to thank you. Keep spreading the joy in people’s life like this. May god bless you”
– V S Kulkarni, Dobiwali

“The marriage was about to get cancelled, and you saved it. I can’t thank you enough, sir” – Mr. Desai

” My brother was 42 years old so it was very difficult for us to fix his marriage. You know my story already. He is just like me, doesn’t have any friends. He was all alone. We used to feel very sad about him. But then you gave us those remedies and it changed everything for him. He is happily married now. Can’t believe it happened so fast. Feels like miracle.” – Mrs. Prachi

“My friend from Pune send me your email id asked me to contact you. I started laughing. Sorry, please don’t get offended. But I live in London. And I thought who is going to get vedic astrology consultations over here? I don’t believe in these things. So I was avoiding this.  But my nephew is single for long time. I wanted him to get married. So for him I contacted you. I asked him if he will do the remedies you ask, he said yes. And then he got married after that. So you win. Thank a lot. It was a powerful consultation and remedies were exciting. My daughter loved it too.  They share these things with each other. Shes’s next in our family for marriage. And I will get back to you for her marriage very soon. till then, thanks again.” – Vishakha, London

“The groom’s side people were rejecting me again and again. I was very sad and kind of depressed because of it. The way you made the whole situation feel was amazing. The entire process was uplifting for me. I feel happy and confident now and got married with a caring person. Thanks “
– Sunita Deshmukh

“I had asked you that I’m divorcee and will this work for me. You said yes, and it did. I got loving wife this time. Feeling great. Thank you! ”
– Vikram, Chennai

“We are so happy, sir. There are no demands from groom’s side whatsoever. We are so relived. The remedies work great. Thanks a lot.”
– Sukanya

“Daughter’s marriage got fixed on time. Blessings for you.” – Sreekhant

“I was procrastinating this because I don’t like online consultations. But you made the process comfortable for me. And now within a month my sister’s marriage got fixed. I don’t know how to express my gratitude and thank you ” – Amol

Get your consultation today. for details, contact here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment