Friday, October 16, 2020

EFT Script For Feeling Tired, Exhausted And Burned Out. Feel Energetic And Excited Again.

EFT Script For Feeling Tired

This post is for existing clients and all other people who already know how to do EFT.

Are you feeling Tired, Exhausted And Burned Out? If yes, this post is for you.

On a scale of 0 to 10, how intense are the feelings where 10 means extremely high level of intensity and 0 means nothing at all?

Remember your reading. And start tapping...


Take a full responsibility of your well being, and then start tapping through the various EFT tapping points.

The EFT Set Up Statement :   

EFT Tapping on to the Karate Chop Point:

Even though I'm Feeling Tired, I choose to love and accept myself deeply and completely 

Even though I'm Feeling Exhausted,  I choose to love and accept myself deeply and completely 

Even though I'm Feeling all Burned Out, I choose to love and accept myself deeply and completely 


EFT Tapping Through The Points :

Eye Brow Point

All these feelings of being tired, I choose to let go

Side of The Eye

All these feelings of being exhausted, I choose to let go

Under The Eye

All these feelings of being burned out, I choose to let go

Under The Nose

Releasing these feelings on a cellular level

Under The Chin

Releasing these feelings from all the way back to my past

Collar Bone

Releasing any origins and root causes related to these feelings

Under The Arm

Clearing all the unwanted and unnecessary associations related to these feelings

Over The Head

Releasing and clearing any remaining unwanted energies related to this feelings, from my mind, body and spirit.

Wrist Point

Take a deep breathe.

This is one round. Do 2 rounds more like this.


Now take a reading.

On a scale of 0 to 10, how intense are the feelings now? 

If they are still intense, do more rounds until you feel relaxed, calmed and rested. 

If you want EFT Scipt for any specific goal. Please email me for Personal EFT Session.




No comments:

Post a Comment